[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge membership dues

jim jim at well.com
Wed Dec 24 18:36:03 UTC 2008

   might be a good idea not to accept cash unless
given directly to a noisebridge-sanctified human:
i.e. no leaving cash in envelopes somewhere and
figuring you're off the hook for payments.
   there was a suggestion that cash payments be
put in envelopes that are labeled with the names
of the payer and the recipient along with the
amount and the purpose (e.g. month for which dues
are thus paid). sounded good to me.