[Noisebridge-discuss] medical technology to hack

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 22:23:33 UTC 2008

EEG projects are fun. There is also this thing which looks pretty
interesting if a second hand or other EEG could not be found:

http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/

I don't know if anyone has tried it already?

Also, GSR sensors, and pulse oximeters are small and would be cool to play
with if any were hanging around.

Jean