[Noisebridge-discuss] medical technology to hack

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 19:19:50 UTC 2008

zomg I wish I were in town friday so I could go with you!!! :( :(
Double plus on the pulse oximeters and EEG stuff... Even basic things
like syringes or medical tubing could come in useful for future hacks.
 The thing about a lot of medical equipment is that you can't
nessecarily obtain them through normal vendors because they require
doctor/hospital approval before you can purchase it, so it's worth it
for even innocous stuff.  Also, any medical charts, books, etc may be
good schwag :) feel free to call me on my cell phone if you want while
you are there!