[Noisebridge-discuss] RE: noisebridge money stuff

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:24:42 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm fine with being volunteered as part of a DBA for Noisebridge with Rachel, Jake, Matt, and Andy.  Let's open a bank account!  Did we pick a bank?  Cornfield Electronics (my company for TV-B-Gone) uses First Republic, which I like a lot (I liked them a lot more before they were bought by Merrill Lynch, but I still like them -- and accounts are free).

Mitch.