[Noisebridge-discuss] Getting the ball rolling for the next meeting, Feb 7 (change of date)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Feb 4 23:09:12 UTC 2008

I am a bit remiss in checking this list but I don't think anyone has
offered a meeting place yet?  In fact I haven't seen any replies to
this... I will volunteer my place again, if people can meet on Thursday,
Feb 7th as the 5th won't work for me.  It's near BART and several Muni
bus lines, and parking, while on-street, isn't quite as awful as it is
in many other SF places.

So, shall we meet on Thurs Feb 7th at 7:30, at Rachel's house, 3435
Cesar Chavez @ Valencia?

Rachel