[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting day - Tue or Fri?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Feb 15 04:45:24 UTC 2008

The 4 of us at the meeting tonight say: Please pick TUESDAY or FRIDAY,
and we'll correlate Sun evening.

More detail: We got a few more responses, see below.  It looks like
Thursday is the winner both for best AND worst day, and it's probably
better to have a day that's not anyone's favorite as long as nobody can
never come.  If that's clear.

Tuesday isn't quite in that category, but OTOH Friday is almost a
weekend day.  We don't have any absolutely ideal days, so let's pick one
of Tuesday or Friday.

If you don't care, feel free to not vote; but if you DO care, please
express it!

Rachel

who          good        bad
------------------------------