[Noisebridge-discuss] Insurance wants 1 graf on what we do

David Alexander Molnar dmolnar at EECS.berkeley.EDU
Tue Jan 22 23:16:16 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm calling insurance agents, and it looks like underwriters will want
one paragraph on what it is that we do. They will use this
paragraph to classify us for insurance purposes. I've put up a stab
at it here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/InsuranceQuestions#Underwriter_Paragraph

Unfortunately it isn't very good. Please help by editing.

I'd suggest err on the side of being more inclusive with projects rather
than less. We can always scale back if needed.

-David Molnar