[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting for Tuesday Jan 29th (TONIGHT!)

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Tue Jan 29 22:16:58 UTC 2008

Hey everyone!

We have a meeting space lined up! With free food and drinks!

Brickhouse
500 Third St - Fifth Floor (take elevator)
@ corner of 3rd and Bryant in SOMA

The front door locks. To get in, we'll have to call someone who is
already in the building. I'll be there at 8pm at the latest.
You can also call, Marc @ 415-385-6758, he'll be there earlier.

Brickhouse is going to sponsor an Indian dinner of vegan/veggie foods
and probably also meat for those so inclined.

Brickhouse sponsors code sprints and meetings. The location has
projectors and open wireless. It has free drinks and snacks even!

See everyone tonight!
Jake