[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting 2008-01-15, 7 PM, 40 Ringold, with food

shellfiche shellfiche at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:47:25 UTC 2008

All -

I'm going to have to sit this meeting and the next few out - I'll be
in Brisbane until Feb 18th. I'm hoping to catch up with you all soon.
I would certainly appreciate meeting notes to keep track of exciting
happenings and decisions while I'm gone... I'd like to volunteer for
infrastructure/support/tech service work should any key decisions be
made regarding net-based services for noisebridge... I can do at least
that much while I'm out of the states. Just thought I'd throw that out
there.

Otherwise - anyone know of open hack spaces in Sydney, Brisbane, Byron
Bay or surrounding areas?

I'll miss you folks!

-Neha