[Noisebridge-discuss] Priorities

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Thu Jan 17 21:50:52 UTC 2008

I'd suggest flipping 3 with 1 in terms of chronological order.  If we
don't accept the offer for the NoStarch space, we'll likely need a
much more organized front to secure a lease.  Typically commercial
leases are atleast a year and generally require formalities like
insurance, bills to be paid (trash, recycling, water, gas), etc.  It
would be nice to have to atleast have a ballpark answer within this
realm.  Maybe this should be the focus of the next meeting, again
with a clear agenda and time to allow input from folks who can't attend?

--Matt