[Noisebridge-discuss] Priorities

Marc Powell marc at foodhacking.com
Fri Jan 18 03:03:41 UTC 2008

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, ryan wrote:

> 1- newhackcity -- I only went by nhc a couple of times but I've
> certainly heard about the various horrors that went on there and could
> probably rustle up some people to talk about that.

this isn't cool, ryan, step off on the personal attacks and shit-slinging.

you know very well that i cofounded newhackcity in san francisco and was
deeply involved in the collective for its four year life.

"various horrors" is an unfair way to describe a very positive hacker
space legacy that you had no involvement with, and i don't appreciate the
implication. this is the same "anarchic" shit-slinging that drives people
away.

i thought the flame war was over?? chill, please.

-marc