[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: [Noisebridge-announce] Meeting for Tuesday Jan 29th (TONIGHT!)

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Jan 29 22:46:56 UTC 2008

Darnit!  I already promised my Chinese teacher I'd come back to class
tonight for the first time since returning from India... I will try to
swing by at least to say hello and remind everyone what I look like but
I may not be able to do this :(

Have a fun meeting, and someone please write it up on the wiki!

Rachel