[Noisebridge-discuss] email messages archived and indexed.

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Thu Jan 31 19:43:37 UTC 2008

Jonas S Karlsson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just got a notice that one of my messages to noisebridge-discuss has been
> indexed and
> is found on the web. Do we really want out discuss list to be that open? Do
> we want it
> to be archieved? Possibly something to discuss at the next meeting, or on
> the list.
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2007-December/000016.html

Hey Jonas,

I'm a big fan of transparency. Furthermore, I think this is in line with
making our group as open as possible. Discussions we're having are ones
that many hack spaces and groups will have. It certainly could be of
benefit to them in the future.

We can create private mailing lists, I'm pretty strongly against making
*all* of our lists private though.

Best,
Jake