[Noisebridge-discuss] hi-res Noisebridge logo for The Last HOPE

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 03:03:36 UTC 2008

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 13:48:16 -0700> From: dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu> To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] hi-res Noisebridge logo for The Last HOPE> > > > Also, who's going to The Last HOPE? Any cool ideas for what to do at the Hacker Space Village at The Last HOPE? We have space there.> > Regrettably I can't make it. I do think pictures from our brain machines > sprint would be appropriate. Plus brain machines themselves for people > to try, of course. Thanks for putting this together!
I'll be the "main" workshop at the Hacker Space Village at The Last HOPE.  It's being credited as a Noisebridge workshop.  I'll have tables full of solder irons where people will be learning to solder and build Brain Machines, TV-B-Gones, Mignonette Games, Trippy RGB Lights, and other cool things using microcontrollers.

But it would be cool to have some other Noisebridge related project(s).  So, if anyone has ideas, please post 'em!

Mitch.