[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing Dimension 7 Wed 7/23

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Jul 23 05:26:50 UTC 2008

Noisebridge is scheduled to view the Dimension 7 location at 150 Folsom
at 6:30 PM Wednesday 7/23.  I believe we have 7 people confirmed to come
by -- Noah, me, dmolnar, Rachel, and three new members who may or may
not prefer to remain pseuonymous. :)

If anyone additional is interested in accompanying us, please let me
know ahead of time by email or by calling 415-509-3112 -- I don't want
to suprise our gracious host Michael by showing up with 30 of my closest
friends.

Thanks,
-andy