[Noisebridge-discuss] FOSS/H in the mission statement

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 1 20:08:17 UTC 2008

Andy Isaacson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 12:23:34PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
>> People who are having people review the Bylaws: do the reviewers have
>> the bylaws now?  It's probably not a good idea to modify them while
>> they're being officially reviewed, however good the modification is.
>
> Excellent question, I don't know the answer.  Mitch / David?

I don't know, but it sounds like something we could ask Carol. Mitch,
would you like to ping Carol about this?

I fully support doing FOSS/H as part of Noisebridge activities, of
course. Certainly as part of the "including but not limited to" type
list of stuff we do, it's fine with me for that to be in the mission.

-David Molnar