[Noisebridge-discuss] peoples cafe, 8pm

mindwarp at sdf.lonestar.org mindwarp at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Jul 22 21:28:17 UTC 2008

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, David Molnar wrote:
> We have votes for east bay. So let's meet at Peoples Cafe in Berkeley, 8pm.

Hello there David and everybody,

I live in the east bay and was at HOPE... I went there in large part to
attend talks and get some ideas and impressions on building hacker spaces,
because it seemed wrong not to have one in the area.  So I was pleasantly
surprised when I found out about NoiseBridge by attending Jake
Appelbaum's talk on cold boot attacks, and I joined the mailing lists and
read through the wiki.  So far what you people are trying to do sounds
great, and I'm interested in contributing to the effort as much as I am able.

So (assuming complete newcomers are welcome to this particular meeting--
that is the case, yes?) I'd like to show up tonight, say hi, get up to
date on the project's status and figure out how I might be able to help.
Shouldn't be hard to spot the gathering, but I'll wear a 2600 t-shirt just
in case  :)

Thanks,
mindwarp