[Noisebridge-discuss] viewing of dimension7 space at 150 Folsom

Matt Peterson matt at peterson.org
Fri Jul 25 06:30:50 UTC 2008

Michael is a good guy and is known in some circles I run around with.
Infact I even know someone who subleased once, but that was for
strictly small start-up space - nothing nearly as awesome as
noisebridge (their arrangement worked fine from what I'm told).  I too
agree this is similar to the situation we faced with Bill and decided
"no go"; great person - usable space - but not the best circumstances
to get us off the ground.

I heard rumors of someone found a possible space around the former New
College campus on Valencia in the Mission?

--Matt