[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tomorrow?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon Jul 28 20:04:53 UTC 2008

Would people be averse to coming to my house again?  I find the coffee
shops tend to be loud and insufficiently provided with seating.  I could
also stay at the meeting longer, but on the downside I would have to
kick you out at 10.  Of course the meeting could move to Muddy's at that
point ;)

Rachel