[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting tuesday?

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun Jun 1 23:16:31 UTC 2008

Looks like we have some things to talk about. I know Jake is out of
town, but are other people interested in meeting? Peoples' Cafe in
Berkeley is an option if you don't mind east bay, but I'm happy to
travel to SF as well.

It seems like the main thing we need to do besides picking "option 1",
"option 2" or some combination, is finish the bylaws. We're almost there.

Another thing we might do at such a meeting, to take a break from heavy
bylaws discussion, is talk about fun stuff each of us is doing. For
example, I can tell you about how to make computers solve logic problems
for you if you like, and how that relates to finding software bugs.
While that isn't very hands-on electronics-y, I think it's still cool.
Probably you have something even better. :)

-David Molnar