[Noisebridge-discuss] Yo'! Check out Option 1 and Option 2 of the bylaws

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:27:40 UTC 2008

Hey Everyone!

This is it!  Option 1 and Option 2 of the bylaws are now ready for everyone to take a look.  So, please, check it out!

To recap:
     Option 1:  without big-M Members
     Option 2:  with big-M Members

Remember, in our meeting this coming Tuesday, we will all be locked in a room until we choose Option 1 or Option 2, so it behooves us all that each of us read over the bylaws before the keeper of the keys does their thing.
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Bylaws

If we choose Option 2, we will need to get some of the language lawyerafied.  David has offered an hour of lawyer fees for this purpose, and Carol Gee has agreed to do the hour for us.

For everyone interested, our Big-Ass Bylaws Lockdown Meeting is this coming Tuesday at Rachel's at 8pm.  3435 Cesar Chavez #211 ring 051 at the main entrance (cross street is Valencia).  Be there, be square!

Enjoy,
Mitch.