[Noisebridge-discuss] meet tonight?

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Tue Jun 10 21:11:02 UTC 2008

Hi all. I've been wanting to learn American Sign Language for a while now,
and have been searching for classes that work with my schedule, or at least
close to. Sadly everywhere I've looked has shitty hours to deal with. The
other week a class that happens in downtown SF dropped into my lap. Sadly
this is only on Tuesday nights for the next 8 weeks.

If Noise Bridge meetings last past 9:00PM, I'll be more then happen to drop
in, but will not be able to make full meetings for the next 8 weeks.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Yes!  How about Muddy Waters at 521 Valencia at 16th St.?  8pm?  They have
> a back room where we can hang out.
>
> Mitch.

> Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:55:18 -0700
> From: noahbalmer at gmail.com