[Noisebridge-discuss] hi-res Noisebridge logo for The Last HOPE

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 30 21:01:32 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 01:45:06PM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
> Does anyone have a high-res version (preferably vector graphics) for
> our logo?  HackDC is offering us a free banner at The Last HOPE if we
> can supply them the artwork.

It's not vector, but there's a hi-res TIF linked from the "CI" page on
the wiki:
http://clients.quilted.org/noisebridge/Noisebridge_circuit_v2.tif

I cropped out just the left one and uploaded it to our wiki:
https://www.noisebridge.net/index.php/Image:Logo_hires.png

> Also, who's going to The Last HOPE?  Any cool ideas for what to do at
> the Hacker Space Village at The Last HOPE?  We have space there.

I'm going!  And I'm interested in helping with the Village.  I'm not
sure what we should do in our space, though.

-andy