[Noisebridge-discuss] Juan

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 22:49:03 UTC 2008

This is from Juan, a friend of a friend, who should be joining the discuss list soon.

Mitch.

Hi Mitch,

I am very interested on joining the hacker space project, you can add me to the list of people that had pledge to pay for its cost. I am willing to pay ~ 200/mo with ~800 initial cost.

I was already looking for a warehouse space before Jake told me about your project. Check out this warehouse I was just looking:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/apa/596001446.html

This warehouse is 1400 sq-f, for $1200/mo. Right now there are 10 people that had pledge, which means that we could get this place April 1st, and each of us would pay only $120/mo (+ utilities) and each person would have a working space about 10x10 feet! + some common space.

Please take a look, and if you think this sounds good and everyone agrees, I can assume most of the initial cost (first month + security deposit) and get reimburse as we come in.

Later on we can move to a different spot if more people joins, but at least this would allow us to get started.

Juan.

"...has lots of creative types around" ;)