[Noisebridge-discuss] Security lock cable recommendations

Rubin Abdi Rubin at Starset.net
Mon May 19 01:19:46 UTC 2008

Very much off topic, but this is the discussion list.

Since I know many of you are rather heavy on the security side and travel a
lot, does anyone have any recommendations on a good cable lock for something
like a laptop? I do understand that the security only goes as far as making
sure someone doesn't simply lift the machine off your desk, but that's what
I'm looking for. I've heard one too many horror stories about locks getting
jammed or broken while still connected to the security lock port, which is
why I'm looking for reviews and recommendations.

Thanks.

--
Rubin
Rubin at Starset.net