[Noisebridge-discuss] Re: Noisebridge at Maker Faire

Noah Balmer noahbalmer at gmail.com
Sat May 10 19:56:19 UTC 2008

About twenty five people from Maker Faire signed up to hear more about
Noisebridge.  I'll email them Monday with a little information and a link to
the site.  This is a chance to tell a bunch of local folks with an interest
in the group what Noisebridge is about, where it currently stands, and how
they can contribute.  If anyone thinks of particular things we should state
or ask for, or if you just want talk about it before it goes out, let me
know in the next couple days.
-Noah
646 361 1274