[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting - May 13th?

Al Billings albill at arcanology.com
Tue May 13 05:46:09 UTC 2008

I'd like to attend a meeting for the first time in a while but I am
working on a term paper due in the next two weeks for a class. Because
of this, if we do meet in San Francisco, I doubt that I will attend,
given the commuting time back and forth. If it is local in Oakland, I'll
hop on over for a while and then head home to continue to write.

Al