[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting - May 13th?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 15:17:23 UTC 2008

I hope you all have a good meeting.  I'm off to NYC, where I'll be helping with The Last HOPE.  See you all in a couple weeks.

Mitch.

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:39:06 -0700
From: noahbalmer at gmail.com
To: jacob at appelbaum.net
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting - May 13th?
CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net

It looks like we didn't pull it off tonight, so let's meet tomorrow (Wednesday), 7:30, Mission Creek Café.  It's more likely to have room than Ritual.
-Noah

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 7:47 PM, Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> wrote:

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:

> Matt Peterson wrote:

>> Ok.. where/when?

> (grumble, patching openssl, grumble)

> I haven't heard anything yet, I'll suggest something! I suggest we all

> meet at Ritual Roasters around 20:00 and if we're too big a group, lets

> go somewhere else. But lets start there for a coffee, perhaps we can

> have a big group dinner?

This didn't work out as expected, I won't be able to make it.  Darn.

Next week.

-jake

Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net