[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting TONIGHT (Really!)

David Molnar dmolnar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed May 14 22:04:50 UTC 2008

Jacob Appelbaum wrote:
> No real agenda, just discussion about general ideas and a good touching
> base kind of meeting. If we overflow, we'll jaunt to somewhere
> interesting in the close area.

Looks like I may not be able to make this either. I'll be a lot more
free next week, and I hope to see everyone then.

I would like to suggest, however, that we schedule a time to finish
word-smithing the bylaws. (or if anyone feels inspired to do it on the
wiki, go for it) We have agreement on all the main points, now it's time
to write the darn things...

-David molnar