[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting next week...

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 16:38:05 UTC 2008

Hi Gayathri,

Welcome to Noisebridge!

We agreed to have weekly Tuesday evening meetings, and that is our norm, but with so many people traveling over the last several weeks, myself included, meetings have been rather spontaneous lately, as you've seen.  When I get back home I'll be encouraging weekly Tuesday evening meetings again, and I would guess that there are many others who will join me in that.  In the meantime, please check your emails.  Even when there is discussion on IRC about meetings, someone always posts to this discussion list about it.

I look forward to meeting you at an upcoming meeting.

Cheers,
Mitch.