[Noisebridge-discuss] Finish-The-Bylaws meeting

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 16:47:28 UTC 2008

I'll be back next Thursday.  If this is still hanging then, I'd be into getting together with you, Rachel, and finishing off the bylaws, and mailing it off.  Then we can get a bank account, and then we can find a place to rent and call home!

Of course, if any or all of that happens before I get home, I'm fine with that, too.

When and where should we (who'd like to finish the bylaws) meet?

And, BTW, starting when I get back home, I'll be able to be on time for our Tuesday night meetings, since the book group I've been involved with that has met every Tuesday for the last 8 years has decided to retire.

Mitch.