[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting tuesday: bylaws! 8PM @ Rachel's

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 07:07:42 UTC 2008

Yay!  I'll be there in spirit.  I just got back to where I'm staying in NYC, from the NYC Resistor's rent party.  Way fun!!  How can it not be fun when everyone was taking turns dancing with a huge banana with 100 LEDs?  And their space is really nice, and they have a great group of intelligent, creative, fun, friendly people.  Let's get incorporated so we can have a space for our wonderful group of people!  I'll even build the banana.

Cheers,
Mitch.