[Noisebridge-discuss] meet tomorrow?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue May 27 18:27:17 UTC 2008

So Julia's suggestion was basically, have small-m members who are a)
eligible to have keys to the space and b) expected to contribute cash or
effort regularly?  Those are the two things, to my mind, that we need
explicit membership for in a practical sense.

Can you lay out a couple of the scenarios you thought of and how the
no-Member strategy played out?

Rachel