[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge structure

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Fri May 30 20:03:50 UTC 2008

The mission statement in the 501c3 should be broad as possible. It
affects how the organization can spend money and is almost impossible to
change later. Something like "to support the local DIY community in any
way possible". We can have a separate, more specific mission statement
in our own internal documents.
--D

Something