[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge membership

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:32:26 UTC 2008

Here is a list of Noisebridge membership (37 people who have paid Oct-08 or Nov-08 dues).  If you have paid dues and are not on this list, please email me off-list and let me know.  Also, if you have given a donation and want it to go towards dues, please let me know that, too.  Thanks.  Mitch.

Adam     SAl       BAlex     GAlex     PAndy     IAnnalee  N
Audrey   PBen      KBen      RBrian    FDaniela  SDavid    MDavid    SGreg     AJacob    AJeffrey  KJesse    AJim      SJohn     MJonathan LKevin    RMark     BMark     CMatt     HMikael   VMike     KMitch    ANoah     BPeter    YPraveen  SQuinn    NRachel   MRubin    ASeth     S
Shannon  CShannon  LSteve    C