[Noisebridge-discuss] Sewing machine

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Wed Nov 12 05:34:15 UTC 2008

I have a sewing machine I'm willing to donate to Noisebridge.  My idea
is to wangle a small table for it, and place the combo upstairs next to
the closet.  There is currently an empty shelf unit there which I'd move
(probably into the closet).  The sewing machine is a Necchi home machine
with straight, zigzag, & buttonhole stitches.  It can handle up to maybe
5 or 6 layers of denim at most, so can't be used for really heavy duty
stuff (no shoe leather, kevlar, etc).

I'd also be happy to teach pretty much any level of sewing that people
are interested in.

Anyone want to weigh in?  The Things We Want wiki page doesn't include a
sewing machine but it might just be that nobody thought of it yet.

Rachel