[Noisebridge-discuss] art savvy

daniela Steinsapir danielast at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:07:53 UTC 2008

 I just thought to share the word that for people that do not really
understand  contemporary art there are some free workshops.

Art Savvy

A ground breaking, interactive, hands on program, that provides a safe space
to talk about contemporary art with others that are just as curious as you.
Deepen your connection with contemporary art through one of the most
respected art education methods in the country. Tour our galleries and
participate in a post-tour discussion, receive an overview of contemporary
art and an introduction to Visual Thinking Strategies. Space limited. To
reserve a spot in the workshop, contact Esther Chang, Discovering YBCA
Coordinator at echang at ybca.org or call 415.321.1363

*UPCOMING ART SAVVY WORKSHOPS:* Thu, Nov 13 & Thu, Dec 11, 2008*
*

 if anyone if interest, the method is pretty cool and sorry if this is not
for the general interest.

**

--
www.danielast.com