[Noisebridge-discuss] Printer

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Nov 17 04:15:38 UTC 2008

Rigel and I troubleshooted and got the HP LaserJet 2200dt operational.
It's on the network, information about it and other printers we add
into the network later on can be found here...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Printers

The toner provided with the machine was producing really blotchy nasty
printouts. Andy showed me a box containing a different used toner,
which I've placed into the machine. It still sort of sucks, but not as
bad as the previous toner, which is now sitting behind the printer if
anyone cares to recycle or throw it out.

I've gone ahead and created a new section in the Network page on the
wiki which deals with Network devices and services. There are links to
the Printers page and Music page.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net