[Noisebridge-discuss] Making some information for new members easier to find on the wiki.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 18 22:52:29 UTC 2008

A friend of mine who dropped by the space once, about a month or so
ago requested some information about membership, etc, that wasn't
answered (or easy to find the answer) on the wiki. I don't elect
myself to complete such a task as my English skills are rather poor
and my thought process to paper extremely disjointed.

Here are some questions I've been asked a number of times:

* When is Noisebridge open?
* How does one get a key? How does one become a member? What is the
cost of membership?
* Do I have to be a member to use the space?
* What resources do members have access to?
* What happens if I bring my tools into the space?
* Can I keep active projects in the space?
* How does (junk) donations work?

A link off of the top next to the "Become a member!" link that says
something like "Frequently Asked Questions About The Space and
Members" would be good.

Anyone else feel the same?

--
Rubin Abdi