[Noisebridge-discuss] Sculpture mob

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Thu Nov 20 22:18:21 UTC 2008

Someone who is not me would like to recruit you for a special mission.
They had the original idea of doing sculpture mobs, a few of which have
since been pulled of by other folks. Basically you'll show up at a spot
with materials and very quickly put together a sculpture. The sculpture
can be as sophisticated as you like, can include interactive elements,
anything goes.

The idea is to do this in a very public place on black friday- that's 2
weeks from next.
Email me and I'll get you in the loop on planning.
--D