[Noisebridge-discuss] Hologlyphic project demo this Sat in Oakland

Hologlyphics glyphs at hologlyphics.com
Thu Nov 20 23:29:40 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

There will be ademo of the Hologlyphics at my place in Oaklandnear LakeMerritt.This Saturday, the 22nd, at 3:00 pm.I have made progress in the funding areatoo, update at the demo.

Please email me orcall for the location. Lake Merritt Bart is 20 minutes away. I can tell you howto walk there if needed. My number is 510-692-7575 or email glyphs at hologlyphics.com

If you missed themeeting and would like to know what this is about, please look here:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hologlyphic_Video_Art

Please come if you think you findthis project interesting. I am looking forward to this and was very excitedafter leaving the meeting.

Thanks,
Walter
glyphs at hologlyphics.com
510-692-7575