[Noisebridge-discuss] To those who like to, mop

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Nov 25 08:54:31 UTC 2008

For the love of science, please drain out the bucket after using it
for the mop. I just emptied a number of containers full of nasty-ish
liquid down the drain that had been sitting in the bathroom and the
area next to the water heater, it smelt like shit and made me want to
punch babies.

Should also note that there appears to be some water damage happening
around/under the tiles in the area near the water heater, directly
under one of the buckets full of nasty water.

I've gone through and made some homes for some of our cleaning stuff.
The wet stuff, like mops, go in the bathroom, the dry stuff, like
brooms go near the wire rack in the kitchen. It would be awesome if
those who use such tools also place them back there and in a nice
pile, as opposed to dumping it all on top of the photo lab equipment.
Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi
Rubin at Starset.net