[Noisebridge-discuss] About dorkbot

karen marcelo karen at srl.org
Wed Nov 5 02:31:58 UTC 2008

howdy all

dorkbot karen here! been lurking but didnt want to spill the beans
till things were final :)

i've confirmed with the speaker for the 19th and would hate to change
the date on her again (i've pulled the rug from under her already on a
non-existent oct meeting). i havent confirmed with the other presenter
yet as i wasnt sure if you all wanted to present your projects too to
all the non-noisebridge audience? we could do quick 5-10 min open dork
style presentations for 10-12 of you if you're into it?

and yes it would be awesome if you guys would host more dorkbots! :)

happy election drinkathon!

-karen