[Noisebridge-discuss] Change of focus

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:02:52 UTC 2008

Hi Noah,

I'll miss your presense on the board.  But thanks for the nice announcement.  You feel OK about it overall a day later?  I hope you will feel good about Noisebridge, and all the cool things people will be doing there, and knowing that you helped make it happen.  And in any case, since I like you and like the projects you play with, I hope to see you around in other areas of our lives.

Best,
Mitch.

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:11:41 -0800From: noahbalmer at gmail.comTo: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.netSubject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Change of focusAs some of you know, I'm resigning from the board to focus on other projects for a while.  It's been lots of fun to work on getting Noisebridge off the ground over the last seven months, and I'm really excited about the space and the huge surge of interest and activity, but a number of factors are keeping me from putting in as much time as I used to.  I'm still an enthusiastic supporter and advocate, and I'm looking forward to seeing the group grow.  I also look forward to coming back around and making good and fun things happen non-officially before too long.-N