[Noisebridge-discuss] bank transfer of dues, someone did this, right?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Fri Nov 7 22:48:52 UTC 2008

It's a good point.  The last time I had anything like this going on, we
set up a second bank account that was kept very private, and had a
nightly sweep of all monies from account A to account B.  I dunno if
it's worth setting up something like this for Noisebridge, it certainly
won't be done Soon!  Perhaps the money lost in Paypal fees is worth the
risk mitigation, or maybe our expected ongoing balance is small enough
that we don't figure it's a big risk.

I'll not publish the bank account number on the wiki without more input
from people.

People, would the convenience of this be worth the risk?