Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: 中文角 Mandarin Corner

Adam Skory askory at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:07:18 UTC 2008

Sweet! Five people have officially shown interest on the wiki!

非常好!

There are even a couple others who've expressed interest to me in
person. So, let's doo this. I propose Thursday evening (my preference)
or on the weekend during the day.

Reply to discuss off-list and on-wiki. Let's start this week if possible.