[Noisebridge-discuss] o stickers where art thou

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Tue Nov 11 22:29:41 UTC 2008

* Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> [081111 13:58]:
> > > On Sun, Nov 09, 2008 at 10:45:50PM -0800, Mitch Altman wrote:
> > > In any case, we should order more, shouldn't we? You feel like
> > > doing that, Andy?
> > >
> > I've been waiting with bated breath for the day that we finish off
> > my awful design and somebody with some real design sense can do a
> > new one.
> > :)
> >
> > -andy
>
> Since no one has stepped up to make a new sticker, how about
> ordering more of the current stickers? Everyone I've showed them
> to likes them a lot.
>
> Mitch.

If we decide to go with using the same artwork, I'd like to suggest
one small change -- using the inconsolata font rather than courier:

    http://www.levien.com/type/myfonts/inconsolata.html

This is a really nice monospace font designed by Raph Levien for
high resolution print applications. It's also free (or will be...
to be released under the SIL Open Font License).

If this sounds agreeable, I can look into editing the inkscape file
to reflect this change.

John

--
John Magolske