[Noisebridge-discuss] Sewing machine

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Wed Nov 12 06:33:45 UTC 2008

I would just like to learn to sew with a machine. I have some clothing
I would love to be able to perform repairs to on my own, instead of
just toss them. Perhaps someone who is proficient would be willing to
teach a remedial clothing repair session? I know it's not as sexy as
sewing electronics into stuff, but It'll be a good skill to have when
the apocalypse comes ;-)

Cheers,
Alex Perez