[Noisebridge-discuss] Request: Detailed instructions on the proper way to get things posted to the announce list

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 17 23:07:30 UTC 2008

   it might be good to compare the list of
email addresses subscribed to the announce
list with that of the discussion list.

   myself, i think it's better to have a
single list for everything until the email
load gets very heavy, then break into other
obvious lists (like a list for some
organizational sub-group, e.g. wiki watchers
or janitors or money managers or something
useful).