[Noisebridge-discuss] sleepytime funtime!

skye estes skye.estes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 04:42:18 UTC 2008

had it been someone i didn't know very well or at all, i would agree, and
would certainly have stopped it from happening, but jay is my friend, and it
was a silly little thing that's being blown out of proportion because it
happened at noisebridge.

had it happened anywhere else, it would warrant nothing more than a chuckle
and it would never be mentioned again. i know that the space is a community,
but i don't think that it's the community's place to tell friends how to
behave with each other if it doesn't affect anyone else.

that said, i did apologize to jay, but again, that's between friends, and
the pictures were just meant to provide some momentary amusement. i'll
delete the wiki page. this is so over.